Shares of Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ) (OTCMKTS:PVAHQ – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.02. Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ) shares last traded at $0.02, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands.
Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ) Stock Down 15.7 %
The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.02.
About Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ)
Penn Virginia Corporation is an independent oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in the onshore exploration, development and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and natural gas. Its operations consist primarily of drilling unconventional horizontal development wells, and operating its producing wells in the Eagle Ford Shale field or the Eagle Ford, in South Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ) (PVAHQ)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAHQ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.