Shares of Provident Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:PAQC – Get Rating) rose 0.2% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $9.92 and last traded at $9.92. Approximately 6,759 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 84% from the average daily volume of 42,202 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.90.
Provident Acquisition Trading Up 0.2 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $248 million, a PE ratio of 38.16 and a beta of 0.03. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $9.86 and a 200-day moving average price of $9.83.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Provident Acquisition
Provident Acquisition Company Profile
Provident Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Central, Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Provident Acquisition (PAQC)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Find Investing Opportunities For The Rest of 2022
- Deep Value High Yield Newell Brands Is Ready To Bottom
- The Colgate-Palmolive Growth Outlook Brightens
- These Stocks Outperformed Last Time There Was A Recession
- Does Rivian’s Stock Still Have A Future?
Receive News & Ratings for Provident Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Provident Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.