Modular Medical, Inc. (OTC:MODD – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 5.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $4.16 and last traded at $4.18. Approximately 5,219 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 27% from the average daily volume of 7,165 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.41.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Lake Street Capital initiated coverage on Modular Medical in a research report on Friday, April 8th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $11.00 price objective for the company.
Modular Medical Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $4.76 and a two-hundred day moving average of $4.30.
About Modular Medical
Modular Medical, Inc, a development stage medical device company, focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of insulin pumps using technology to enhance pump adoption in the diabetes marketplace. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Modular Medical (MODD)
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- 3 Earnings Announcements That Could Surprise
Receive News & Ratings for Modular Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modular Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.