Upland Resources Limited (LON:UPL – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 0.23 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.20 ($0.00). Upland Resources shares last traded at GBX 0.20 ($0.00), with a volume of 252,348 shares trading hands.
Upland Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of £1.55 million and a PE ratio of -2.00. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 0.23 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.26.
Upland Resources Company Profile
Upland Resources Limited is a principal investment firm specializing in farm-ins and applications for open acreage. The firm seeks to invest in the oil and gas exploration and production sectors. Upland Resources Limited was founded in 2012 and is based in Saint Helier, Jersey with an additional office in Ashbourne, United Kingdom.
- 3 Health Care Stocks in Great Financial Health
- Amazon Names Itself A Top Stock Of Q3 Contender
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Market Fundamentals Drive Results For The Williams Companies
- Pinterest Shares Are Soaring After Earnings, Is The Stock A Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Upland Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Upland Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.