Imerys S.A. (OTCMKTS:IMYSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decline of 20.0% from the June 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Imerys Stock Down 9.1 %
IMYSF stock opened at 32.93 on Thursday. Imerys has a twelve month low of 32.93 and a twelve month high of 41.03. The business’s fifty day moving average price is 33.98.
Imerys Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Imerys (IMYSF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Receive News & Ratings for Imerys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imerys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.