Quhuo Limited (NASDAQ:QH – Get Rating) shares are set to reverse split before the market opens on Friday, August 12th. The 1-10 reverse split was announced on Friday, August 12th. The number of shares owned by shareholders will be adjusted after the closing bell on Friday, August 12th.
Quhuo Stock Down 3.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ QH opened at $0.33 on Thursday. Quhuo has a twelve month low of $0.30 and a twelve month high of $3.18. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.37 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.54. The company has a market cap of $17.14 million, a PE ratio of -1.21 and a beta of -0.39.
Quhuo Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quhuo (QH)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
Receive News & Ratings for Quhuo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quhuo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.