Shares of Beam Global (NASDAQ:BEEMW – Get Rating) traded up 20.7% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $9.99 and last traded at $9.99. 240 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 1,542 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.28.
Beam Global Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $9.31.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Beam Global
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in Beam Global stock. UBS Group AG increased its stake in shares of Beam Global (NASDAQ:BEEMW – Get Rating) by 151.1% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The firm owned 3,955 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 2,380 shares during the quarter. UBS Group AG’s holdings in Beam Global were worth $52,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Beam Global (BEEMW)
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
- Activision Blizzard Banks On A Flurry Of New Content
Receive News & Ratings for Beam Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beam Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.