Integrity Applications Inc (NASDAQ:IGAP – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 1% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.33 and last traded at $2.12. 6,008 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 3% from the average session volume of 5,817 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.10.
Integrity Applications Trading Up 1.0 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $2.58 and its 200 day moving average is $3.03.
Integrity Applications Company Profile
Integrity Applications, Inc designs, develops, and commercializes non-invasive glucose monitoring devices for use by persons suffering from diabetes. The company offers the GlucoTrack model DF-F glucose monitoring device, which utilizes a patented combination of ultrasound, electromagnetic and thermal technologies to obtain glucose measurements in less than one minute via a small sensor that is clipped onto one’s earlobe and connected to a small, handheld control and display unit, all without drawing blood or interstitial fluid.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Integrity Applications (IGAP)
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
- Activision Blizzard Banks On A Flurry Of New Content
Receive News & Ratings for Integrity Applications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integrity Applications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.