Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ:OTRKP – Get Rating)’s share price fell 2.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $1.72 and last traded at $1.82. 7,878 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 68% from the average session volume of 24,317 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.87.
Ontrak Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $2.89.
Ontrak Company Profile
Ontrak, Inc operates as an artificial intelligence powered, telehealth-enabled, and virtualized healthcare company that provides in-person services to health plans and other third-party payors in the United States. Its technology-enabled platform predicts people whose chronic disease will improve with behavior change, recommends effective care pathways that people are willing to follow, and engages and guides them to and through the care they need.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ontrak (OTRKP)
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
- Activision Blizzard Banks On A Flurry Of New Content
Receive News & Ratings for Ontrak Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ontrak and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.