Opsens Inc. (OTCMKTS:OPSSF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 152,100 shares, a drop of 15.8% from the June 30th total of 180,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 52,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.9 days.
Opsens Stock Performance
Shares of Opsens stock opened at $1.86 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $1.75 and its 200-day moving average is $1.62. Opsens has a one year low of $1.20 and a one year high of $2.99.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Opsens (OPSSF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Receive News & Ratings for Opsens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Opsens and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.