Wolverine Asset Management LLC bought a new stake in Bullpen Parlay Acquisition (NASDAQ:BPACW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm bought 130,736 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $44,000.
Bullpen Parlay Acquisition Stock Performance
NASDAQ:BPACW opened at $0.10 on Friday. Bullpen Parlay Acquisition has a 1 year low of $0.05 and a 1 year high of $0.41. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.15.
Bullpen Parlay Acquisition Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bullpen Parlay Acquisition (BPACW)
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
Receive News & Ratings for Bullpen Parlay Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bullpen Parlay Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.