Wolverine Asset Management LLC bought a new stake in shares of Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Corp. (OTCMKTS:FSSIU – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor bought 4,748 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $47,000.
Separately, Sandia Investment Management LP acquired a new position in Fortistar Sustainable Solutions during the 4th quarter valued at approximately $1,301,000.
Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Stock Performance
Shares of Fortistar Sustainable Solutions stock opened at $9.89 on Friday. Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Corp. has a 12-month low of $9.50 and a 12-month high of $10.26. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.88 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $9.91.
Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Profile
Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Corp. does not have significant operations. The company intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was founded in 2020 and is based in White Plains, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fortistar Sustainable Solutions (FSSIU)
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
Receive News & Ratings for Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortistar Sustainable Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.