Wolverine Asset Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I (NASDAQ:LGVCW – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm purchased 178,900 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $46,000.
LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I Price Performance
LGVCW stock opened at $0.15 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.12. LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I has a 12-month low of $0.05 and a 12-month high of $0.52.
About LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I (LGVCW)
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
Receive News & Ratings for LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LAMF Global Ventures Corp. I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.