Shares of Goldsource Mines Inc. (OTCMKTS:GXSFF – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.39 and traded as low as $0.35. Goldsource Mines shares last traded at $0.35, with a volume of 458 shares.
Goldsource Mines Trading Down 2.7 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.39 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.54.
Goldsource Mines Company Profile
Goldsource Mines Inc, an exploration stage company, engages in exploration and development of resource properties in Canada and Guyana. It holds 100% interest in the Eagle Mountain gold project that covers an area of approximately 5,050 hectares located in central Guyana, South America. The company was formerly known as International Antam Resources Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Goldsource Mines (GXSFF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Goldsource Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldsource Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.