Green Thumb Industries (CNSX:GTII – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen in a note issued to investors on Thursday, Stock Target Advisor reports. They currently have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
Separately, Craig Hallum cut their price objective on shares of Green Thumb Industries to $25.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a research report on Thursday, May 5th. Five equities research analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to MarketBeat, the stock presently has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus price target of $43.20.
Green Thumb Industries Price Performance
About Green Thumb Industries
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Green Thumb Industries (GTII)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Green Thumb Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Green Thumb Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.