Shimadzu Co. (OTCMKTS:SHMZF – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 10.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $33.50 and last traded at $33.50. Approximately 1,300 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 86% from the average daily volume of 700 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.30.
Shimadzu Stock Up 10.6 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $32.16 and a 200 day simple moving average of $33.80.
Shimadzu Company Profile
Shimadzu Corporation manufactures and sells analytical and measuring instruments, medical systems, industrial machinery, and aircraft equipment worldwide. Its analytical instruments include gas and liquid chromatography, gas and liquid chromatograph-mass spectrometry, data management and software, molecular spectroscopy, elemental analysis, surface analysis, life science lab instrument, total organic carbon analysis, continuous monitoring analysis, thermal analysis, particle size analysis, materials testing and inspection, non-destructive testing, and balance products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shimadzu (SHMZF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Shimadzu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shimadzu and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.