Shares of Trans-Lux Co. (OTCMKTS:TNLX – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.49 and traded as low as $0.33. Trans-Lux shares last traded at $0.33, with a volume of 200 shares changing hands.
Trans-Lux Trading Up 85.0 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.33 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.49.
Trans-Lux Company Profile
Trans-Lux Corporation designs and manufactures digital display solutions and fixed digit scoreboards. It operates in two segments, Digital Product Sales; and Digital Product Lease and Maintenance. The Digital Product Sales segment sells indoor and outdoor digital product signage products. The Digital Product Lease and Maintenance segment is involved in the lease and maintenance of indoor and outdoor digital product signage.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trans-Lux (TNLX)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Trans-Lux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trans-Lux and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.