Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited (OTCMKTS:WRFRF – Get Rating) shares were up 7.5% on Friday . The company traded as high as $4.67 and last traded at $4.67. Approximately 1,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 80% from the average daily volume of 5,085 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.34.
Wharf Real Estate Investment Stock Up 7.5 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $4.56 and its two-hundred day moving average is $4.68.
Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Profile
Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, an investment holding company, invests in, develops, owns, and operates properties and hotels in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Singapore. The company operates through four segments: Investment Properties, Development Properties, Hotel, and Investment segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wharf Real Estate Investment (WRFRF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Wharf Real Estate Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wharf Real Estate Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.