Wolverine Asset Management LLC reduced its position in shares of LAVA Medtech Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:LVACW – Get Rating) by 46.6% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 82,670 shares of the company’s stock after selling 72,030 shares during the period. Wolverine Asset Management LLC’s holdings in LAVA Medtech Acquisition were worth $28,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
LAVA Medtech Acquisition Stock Performance
NASDAQ:LVACW opened at $0.20 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.15. LAVA Medtech Acquisition Corp. has a 1-year low of $0.10 and a 1-year high of $0.68.
About LAVA Medtech Acquisition
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LAVA Medtech Acquisition (LVACW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for LAVA Medtech Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LAVA Medtech Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.