Direxion World Without Waste ETF (NYSEARCA:WWOW – Get Rating)’s share price was down 0.1% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $19.21 and last traded at $19.41. Approximately 975 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 88% from the average daily volume of 520 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.43.
Direxion World Without Waste ETF Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $19.23 and a 200 day moving average of $19.90.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Direxion World Without Waste ETF (WWOW)
- It Could Be a September to Remember for These 3 Stocks
- Can Roblox Reverse its Falling Bookings Amid Rising Engagements
- Peak Inflation Sets the Bottom for Brinker International Stock
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
- Is Autozone A Buy Before Earnings Are Released?
Receive News & Ratings for Direxion World Without Waste ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Direxion World Without Waste ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.