H2O Innovation Inc. (OTCMKTS:HEOFF – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.55 and traded as low as $1.45. H2O Innovation shares last traded at $1.49, with a volume of 6,202 shares traded.
H2O Innovation Trading Up 0.7 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.55 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.67. The company has a quick ratio of 1.46, a current ratio of 1.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35. The firm has a market capitalization of $134.11 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 49.68 and a beta of 0.82.
H2O Innovation Company Profile
H2O Innovation Inc designs and provides integrated water treatment solutions based on membrane filtration technology. The company operates through three segments: Water Technologies and Services, Specialty Products, and Operation and Maintenance Services. It offers membrane filtration technology for municipal, industrial, energy, and natural resources end-users; and aftersales services, as well as digital solutions to monitor and optimize water treatment plants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on H2O Innovation (HEOFF)
- 3 Low Beta Defensive Stocks for a Tough Market
- It Could Be a September to Remember for These 3 Stocks
- Peak Inflation Sets the Bottom for Brinker International Stock
- Can Roblox Reverse its Falling Bookings Amid Rising Engagements
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for H2O Innovation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H2O Innovation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.