NIPPON STL & SU/S (OTCMKTS:NSSMY – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $15.75 and last traded at $15.75, with a volume of 32276 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $15.71.
NIPPON STL & SU/S Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of $14.97 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.55, a PEG ratio of 3.94 and a beta of 1.34. The company has a current ratio of 1.22, a quick ratio of 0.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.52. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $14.98 and its two-hundred day moving average is $16.36.
About NIPPON STL & SU/S
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation engages in steelmaking and steel fabrication businesses worldwide. It operates in five segments: Steelmaking and Steel Fabrication, Engineering and Construction, Chemicals, New materials, and System Solutions. The company offers steel plates; hot- and cold-rolled steel sheets and coils, coated steel sheets, color coated steel sheets, electrolytic tin plates, and electrical steel sheets; bar and rod materials; and structural steel products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NIPPON STL & SU/S (NSSMY)
- 3 Low Beta Defensive Stocks for a Tough Market
- It Could Be a September to Remember for These 3 Stocks
- Can Roblox Reverse its Falling Bookings Amid Rising Engagements
- Peak Inflation Sets the Bottom for Brinker International Stock
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for NIPPON STL & SU/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NIPPON STL & SU/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.