Shares of POET Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:POETF – Get Rating) traded up 9.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.68 and last traded at $0.66. 189,300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 27% from the average session volume of 148,995 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.60.
POET Technologies Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $240.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -13.20 and a beta of 0.81. The business’s 50-day moving average is $3.15.
POET Technologies Company Profile
POET Technologies, Inc engages in the designing, developing, manufacturing and sale of opto-electronic solutions for the sensing, data communications and telecommunications markets. It developed POET Optical Interposer platform, which allows the integration of electronic and photonic devices into a single multi-chip module.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on POET Technologies (POETF)
- 3 Low Beta Defensive Stocks for a Tough Market
- It Could Be a September to Remember for These 3 Stocks
- Peak Inflation Sets the Bottom for Brinker International Stock
- Can Roblox Reverse its Falling Bookings Amid Rising Engagements
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for POET Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for POET Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.