Principal Quality ETF (NYSEARCA:PSET – Get Rating) shares were down 0.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $48.30 and last traded at $48.30. Approximately 1,655 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 17,856 shares. The stock had previously closed at $48.49.
Principal Quality ETF Price Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $50.15 and a 200-day simple moving average of $51.48.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Quality ETF (PSET)
- It Could Be a September to Remember for These 3 Stocks
- Can Roblox Reverse its Falling Bookings Amid Rising Engagements
- Peak Inflation Sets the Bottom for Brinker International Stock
- Broadcom Bounces From Institutional Bottom
- Affirm is the Underdog Starring in a Spaghetti Western
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Quality ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Quality ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.