ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSEARCA:MJUS – Get Rating) shares rose 0.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.83 and last traded at $2.76. Approximately 1,216,435 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 448% from the average daily volume of 222,083 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.75.
ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $2.73 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.52.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently raised its position in ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC raised its holdings in ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSEARCA:MJUS – Get Rating) by 210.2% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 50,712 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 34,363 shares during the period. Jane Street Group LLC owned approximately 6.26% of ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF worth $250,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF (MJUS)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETFMG U.S. Alternative Harvest ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.