Main Thematic Innovation ETF (BATS:TMAT – Get Rating) shares rose 0.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $14.25 and last traded at $14.25. Approximately 6,601 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $14.17.
Main Thematic Innovation ETF Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $14.36 and a 200 day moving average of $14.94.
Institutional Trading of Main Thematic Innovation ETF
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in Main Thematic Innovation ETF stock. Main Management LLC lifted its stake in shares of Main Thematic Innovation ETF (BATS:TMAT – Get Rating) by 44.9% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 2,011,672 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 623,759 shares during the quarter. Main Thematic Innovation ETF accounts for 3.6% of Main Management LLC’s portfolio, making the stock its 5th largest holding. Main Management LLC’s holdings in Main Thematic Innovation ETF were worth $34,726,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Main Thematic Innovation ETF (TMAT)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for Main Thematic Innovation ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Main Thematic Innovation ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.