ProShares UltraPro QQQ (NYSEARCA:TQQQ – Get Rating) traded up 1.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $28.42 and last traded at $28.06. 204,168,512 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 41% from the average session volume of 144,647,281 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.61.
ProShares UltraPro QQQ Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $30.61 and its 200 day simple moving average is $37.03.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares UltraPro QQQ (TQQQ)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares UltraPro QQQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares UltraPro QQQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.