Shares of VanEck Retail ETF (NYSEARCA:RTH – Get Rating) were up 0.3% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $171.51 and last traded at $171.21. Approximately 8,069 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 20% from the average daily volume of 10,082 shares. The stock had previously closed at $170.70.
VanEck Retail ETF Stock Up 0.3 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $166.63 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $168.67.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Retail ETF (RTH)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Retail ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VanEck Retail ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.