Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTHR – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.43 and traded as low as $1.11. Charles & Colvard, Ltd. shares last traded at $1.12, with a volume of 66,062 shares traded.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on Charles & Colvard, Ltd. in a report on Saturday. They issued a “hold” rating on the stock.
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1.29 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.43. The company has a market capitalization of $34.18 million, a PE ratio of 14.00 and a beta of 0.50.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Charles & Colvard, Ltd.
About Charles & Colvard, Ltd.
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. operates as a fine jewelry company in the United States and internationally. The company manufactures, markets, and distributes moissanite jewels and finished moissanite jewelry under the Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite brand; and premium moissanite gemstones under the Forever One brand name.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (CTHR)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.