Equities research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ:CJJD – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Saturday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Stock Up 1.2 %
Shares of China Jo-Jo Drugstores stock opened at $2.51 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $2.61 and a 200-day moving average of $2.91. China Jo-Jo Drugstores has a 1-year low of $1.67 and a 1-year high of $11.79.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Jo-Jo Drugstores and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.