Shares of Country Garden Holdings Company Limited (OTCMKTS:CTRYY – Get Rating) passed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $10.38 and traded as low as $7.78. Country Garden shares last traded at $7.78, with a volume of 141 shares.
Country Garden Trading Up 7.9 %
The company’s 50 day moving average is $10.38 and its 200 day moving average is $14.52. The company has a quick ratio of 1.24, a current ratio of 1.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79.
Country Garden Company Profile
Country Garden Holdings Company Limited, an investment holding company, invests, develops, and constructs real estate properties primarily in Mainland China. The company operates through two segments, Property Development and Construction. It develops residential projects, such as townhouses and condominiums; and car parks and retail shops.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Country Garden (CTRYY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Country Garden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Country Garden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.