Shares of First Trust Income Opportunities ETF (NYSEARCA:FCEF – Get Rating) rose 1.2% on Friday . The company traded as high as $20.87 and last traded at $20.86. Approximately 3,600 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 35% from the average daily volume of 5,545 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.61.
First Trust Income Opportunities ETF Price Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $20.84 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $21.44.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Income Opportunities ETF (FCEF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Income Opportunities ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Income Opportunities ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.