Shares of Forge Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:FRGE – Get Rating) gapped up before the market opened on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $3.89, but opened at $4.02. Forge Global shares last traded at $3.96, with a volume of 7,788 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
A number of analysts have commented on FRGE shares. William Blair started coverage on shares of Forge Global in a research note on Friday, August 26th. They set a “market perform” rating for the company. JMP Securities started coverage on shares of Forge Global in a research note on Friday, August 26th. They set an “outperform” rating and a $10.00 price target for the company.
Forge Global Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $5.15.
Institutional Trading of Forge Global
About Forge Global
Forge Global Holdings, Inc provides marketplace infrastructure, data services, and technology solutions for private market participants. It enables private company shareholders to trade private company shares with accredited investors. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in San Francisco, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Forge Global (FRGE)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Forge Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forge Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.