Equities research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Neovasc (NASDAQ:NVCN – Get Rating) (TSE:NVC) in a research report issued on Saturday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the medical equipment provider’s stock.
Separately, Bloom Burton reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Neovasc in a report on Friday, August 12th.
Neovasc Price Performance
Shares of NVCN stock opened at $7.42 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $20.35 million, a PE ratio of -0.62 and a beta of 2.22. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $6.98 and a 200-day simple moving average of $7.69. The company has a current ratio of 12.88, a quick ratio of 12.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27. Neovasc has a twelve month low of $4.59 and a twelve month high of $21.47.
Neovasc Inc, a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neovasc (NVCN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Neovasc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neovasc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.