Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Organovo (NASDAQ:ONVO – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Saturday. The firm set a “sell” rating on the medical research company’s stock.
Organovo Stock Up 5.0 %
Organovo stock opened at $2.52 on Friday. Organovo has a twelve month low of $1.71 and a twelve month high of $7.90. The company has a 50 day moving average of $2.80 and a 200-day moving average of $2.89. The stock has a market capitalization of $21.95 million, a PE ratio of -1.81 and a beta of 1.14.
Organovo Holdings, Inc, a biotechnology company, focuses on developing 3D tissues that recapitulate key aspects of human disease. Its 3D human tissue platform includes its proprietary NovoGen Bioprinters, which are automated devices that enable the fabrication of 3D living tissues comprised mammalian cells; and related technologies for preparing bio-inks and bioprinting multicellular tissues with complex architecture.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Organovo (ONVO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Organovo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Organovo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.