Investment analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Professional Diversity Network (NASDAQ:IPDN – Get Rating) in a report issued on Saturday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the information services provider’s stock.
Professional Diversity Network Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:IPDN opened at $0.75 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.79 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.85. Professional Diversity Network has a 12-month low of $0.66 and a 12-month high of $1.67. The firm has a market cap of $12.55 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.96 and a beta of 18.60.
Professional Diversity Network Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Professional Diversity Network (IPDN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Professional Diversity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Professional Diversity Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.