Shares of SMA Solar Technology AG (OTCMKTS:SMTGY – Get Rating) shot up 13.9% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $5.72 and last traded at $5.24. 859 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average session volume of 2,085 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.60.
SMA Solar Technology Trading Up 13.9 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $4.98 and a two-hundred day moving average of $4.56.
About SMA Solar Technology
SMA Solar Technology AG, together with its subsidiaries, engages in development, production, and sale of PV and battery inverters, transformers, chokes, monitoring systems for PV systems, and charging solutions for electric vehicles in Germany and internationally. It operates through Home Solutions, Business Solutions, and Large Scale and Project Solutions segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMA Solar Technology (SMTGY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for SMA Solar Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMA Solar Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.