Boiron (OTCMKTS:BOIRF – Get Rating) had its target price boosted by Societe Generale from €51.00 ($52.04) to €53.00 ($54.08) in a report issued on Friday, The Fly reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Boiron Price Performance
Shares of BOIRF opened at $46.71 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $44.30 and its two-hundred day moving average is $43.41. Boiron has a 52-week low of $41.10 and a 52-week high of $52.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Boiron (BOIRF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Boiron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boiron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.