Separately, TheStreet cut shares of Reading International from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 18th.
Reading International Price Performance
Shares of Reading International stock opened at $3.80 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.00, a current ratio of 0.66 and a quick ratio of 0.66. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.19 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $4.02. The stock has a market capitalization of $83.58 million, a P/E ratio of -3.04 and a beta of 1.52. Reading International has a one year low of $3.25 and a one year high of $5.41.
Institutional Trading of Reading International
Reading International Company Profile
Reading International, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, focuses on the ownership, development, and operation of entertainment and real property assets in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. The company operates in two segments, Cinema Exhibition and Real Estate. The Cinema Exhibition segment operates multiplex cinemas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Reading International (RDI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Reading International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Reading International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.