Telenor ASA (OTCMKTS:TELNF – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $11.98 and traded as low as $10.68. Telenor ASA shares last traded at $10.68, with a volume of 100,584 shares trading hands.
Telenor ASA Trading Up 1.1 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $11.98 and its 200 day moving average is $13.26.
Telenor ASA Company Profile
Telenor ASA, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a telecommunication company worldwide. Its principal products and services include mobile communication, fixed line communication, and broadcasting services. The company's mobile communication services comprise voice, data, Internet, and content services, as well as customer equipment and messaging.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Telenor ASA (TELNF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Telenor ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Telenor ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.