Wireless Telecom Group, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:WTT – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.53. Wireless Telecom Group shares last traded at $1.51, with a volume of 29,292 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, TheStreet downgraded shares of Wireless Telecom Group from a “c” rating to a “d” rating in a research note on Thursday, June 2nd.
Wireless Telecom Group Trading Up 3.1 %
The company has a market cap of $32.28 million, a PE ratio of 4.30 and a beta of 0.96.
Institutional Trading of Wireless Telecom Group
About Wireless Telecom Group
Wireless Telecom Group, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets radio frequency (RF) and microwave devices in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company also engages in development, testing, and deployment of wireless technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wireless Telecom Group (WTT)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Wireless Telecom Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wireless Telecom Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.