Banco del Bajío, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple (OTCMKTS:BBAJF – Get Rating) shares traded down 2.2% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $2.15 and last traded at $2.18. 7,140 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 58% from the average session volume of 16,809 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.23.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Bradesco Corretora lowered shares of Banco del Bajío, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Thursday, June 2nd.
Banco del Bajío, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple Trading Down 2.2 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $2.08 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.23.
Banco del Bajío, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple Company Profile
Banco del Bajío, SA, Institución de Banca Múltiple provides various banking products and services. It operates through two segments, Business Banking and Commercial Banking. The company offers deposit and savings products; short and long-term loans, mortgage loans, and personal loans; and automotive credit and credit cards.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Banco del Bajío, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple (BBAJF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Banco del Bajío S.A. Institución de Banca Múltiple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banco del Bajío S.A. Institución de Banca Múltiple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.