Kingsoft Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:KSFTF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 2.7% during trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $3.08 and last traded at $3.08. 100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 6,315 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.00.
Kingsoft Trading Up 2.7 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.62 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.40.
Kingsoft Corporation Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the design, research and development, sale, and marketing of the office software products and services of WPS Office in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Office Software and Services, and Entertainment Software and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingsoft (KSFTF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Kingsoft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingsoft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.