New Gold Inc. (NYSE:NGD – Get Rating) rose 8.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.75 and last traded at $0.75. Approximately 46,353 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 2,512,088 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.69.
New Gold Stock Up 13.3 %
The company has a current ratio of 2.80, a quick ratio of 2.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.77 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.26. The stock has a market cap of $535.52 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.04 and a beta of 1.68.
New Gold Company Profile
New Gold Inc, an intermediate gold mining company, engages in the exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties. It primarily explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company's principal operating properties include 100% interests in the Rainy River mine located in Ontario, Canada; and New Afton mine situated in British Columbia, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Gold (NGD)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for New Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.