Silver Elephant Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:SILEF – Get Rating) shares traded up 2.9% on Friday . The company traded as high as $0.45 and last traded at $0.45. 8,276 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 41% from the average session volume of 13,919 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.44.
Silver Elephant Mining Trading Up 2.9 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.44 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.64.
Silver Elephant Mining Company Profile
Silver Elephant Mining Corp., a mineral exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral and energy projects. The company explores for gold, nickel, silver, lead, zinc, iron, vanadium, titanium, and coal. Its flagship project is the Pulacayo project, including seven mining areas covering an area of approximately 3,560 hectares of contiguous areas located in Quijarro province, Bolivia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Elephant Mining (SILEF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Elephant Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Elephant Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.