SRH Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE:STEW – Get Rating)’s stock price gapped up prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $12.26, but opened at $13.53. SRH Total Return Fund shares last traded at $13.53, with a volume of 1 shares trading hands.
SRH Total Return Fund Trading Up 0.8 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $12.42.
SRH Total Return Fund Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 31st. Investors of record on Monday, October 24th will be issued a $0.12 dividend. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.88%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 21st.
SRH Total Return Fund Company Profile
SRH Total Return Fund, Inc is a closed-ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by Boulder Investment Advisers, LLC It is co-managed by Stewart West Indies Trading Co Ltd. and Rocky Mountain Advisers, Llc. The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. It seeks to invest in securities of companies operating across diversified industries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SRH Total Return Fund (STEW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/5 – 9/9
- Prepare For A Record-Setting Quarter For Cyber Security Stocks
- The Auto Market Is Slowly Recovering, These Stocks May Outperform
- Is DocuSign On The Verge Of A Major Reversal?
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
Receive News & Ratings for SRH Total Return Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SRH Total Return Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.