B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (NASDAQ:RILYM – Get Rating) shares rose 0.6% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $24.97 and last traded at $24.84. Approximately 8,277 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 19% from the average daily volume of 10,164 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.70.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 Trading Up 0.6 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $24.83.
About B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37
B. Riley Financial, Inc provides financial services and solutions to the capital raising and financial advisory needs of public and private firms. It operates through the following segments: Capital Markets; Auction and Liquidation; Valuation and Appraisal; Principal Investments-United Online and magicJack; Brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (RILYM)
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
- This Is What To Expect From The Q3 Earnings Reporting Season
Receive News & Ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.