BioPharma Credit PLC (LON:BPCP – Get Rating)’s share price rose 1.7% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as GBX 82.91 ($1.00) and last traded at GBX 82.91 ($1.00). Approximately 18,629 shares were traded during trading, The stock had previously closed at GBX 81.50 ($0.98).
BioPharma Credit Stock Up 1.7 %
The company has a market capitalization of £1.14 billion and a PE ratio of 1,337.26. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 80.18.
About BioPharma Credit
BioPharma Credit PLC, an investment trust, primarily invests in interest-bearing debt assets. Its assets are secured by royalties or other cash flows derived from the sales of approved life sciences products. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in Exeter, the United Kingdom.
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
- This Is What To Expect From The Q3 Earnings Reporting Season
Receive News & Ratings for BioPharma Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BioPharma Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.