Borr Drilling Stock Up 5.3 %
BORR opened at $4.40 on Monday. Borr Drilling has a fifty-two week low of $1.32 and a fifty-two week high of $6.96. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.40, a current ratio of 0.12 and a quick ratio of 0.12. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $3.71 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.19. The company has a market capitalization of $670.98 million, a P/E ratio of -2.18 and a beta of 3.62.
Borr Drilling (NYSE:BORR – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported ($0.27) earnings per share for the quarter. Borr Drilling had a negative return on equity of 20.05% and a negative net margin of 89.65%. The business had revenue of $105.30 million for the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Borr Drilling
About Borr Drilling
Borr Drilling Limited operates as an offshore drilling contractor to the oil and gas industry worldwide. It owns, contracts, and operates jack-up rigs for operations in shallow-water areas, including the provision of related equipment and work crews to conduct oil and gas drilling and workover operations for exploration and production.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Borr Drilling (BORR)
- Do These Dividend Achievers Deserve A Place In Your Portfolio?
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Borr Drilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Borr Drilling and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.