Empery Asset Management LP lowered its stake in shares of FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ:FATBW – Get Rating) by 6.1% in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 281,598 shares of the company’s stock after selling 18,402 shares during the quarter. FAT Brands makes up approximately 6.0% of Empery Asset Management LP’s portfolio, making the stock its 3rd largest holding. Empery Asset Management LP’s holdings in FAT Brands were worth $1,267,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
FAT Brands Stock Performance
NASDAQ FATBW opened at $5.16 on Tuesday. FAT Brands Inc. has a 52 week low of $2.55 and a 52 week high of $9.00. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.23.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FAT Brands (FATBW)
- Do These Dividend Achievers Deserve A Place In Your Portfolio?
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for FAT Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FAT Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.